All Things Dysport BLOG
Starting to notice those unwanted lines and wrinkles on your face?!Well look no further! Here at Envy Med Spa, we have a quick, easy and virtually pain-free way to treat those stubborn wrinkles with DYSPORT.
Wrinkles are not always easy to treat. They often stick around, even with the strictest skin care routines. Instead of invasive facelift surgery or surgical interventions, cosmetic injectables at Envy Med Spa can offer you the smoother facial rejuvenation results you are looking for. If you are interested in Dysport, schedule a consultation with our incredible certified injectors today.
What is Dysport?We are sure you have heard of the debate between Dysport and Botox. They work in similar ways and both fall under the category of neuromodulators. Both target facial muscles that are responsible for creating the lines and wrinkles formed from movement, i.e. dynamic rhytids (wrinkles). Although both are similar, Dysport definitely has some advantages. Dysport is injected to treat moderate to severe wrinkles. Here at Envy, we use Dysport to treat both fine lines as well as deep lines. It is one of the most popular cosmetic injectables we offer! The ‘11’ lines between the eyebrows are commonly the face’s deepest wrinkles most typically treated with Dysport. In addition, Dysport is known for having a little more “spread” thus covering the crow’s feet area a little better. Results last from 3-4 months followed by maintenance treatments. With our unique dilution and injection techniques, Dysport lasts just as long as Botox. Some clients even say that it lasts longer than Botox! Every individual will respond differently to one than the other, which is why it is important to visit an experienced injector for an evaluation to address all your cosmetic needs.They can thoroughly examine your problem areas and make suggestions based on your needs.
When will I see results?Dysport when injected diffuses into larger areas, meaning it spreads further away from the injection site. This makes Dysport ideal for treating larger areas, like the forehead, as fewer injections are needed to target a larger treatment area. Because of the greater spread and coverage, Dysport usually comes out as the less expensive option with the benefits of longer lasting results. With Dysport, patients may begin to notice results in as little as 24 hours after treatment. Dysport injections typically last 3-4 months so we suggest scheduling follow-up treatments to maintain your results!
Some fantastic benefits:
• Fast results: Visible results can be seen with Dysport in just a short amount of time! One of the main advantages of treatment.
• Long-lasting: Typically lasts a few weeks longer than other currently available neuromodulators resulting in fewer injections per year contributing to increased overall patient satisfaction.
• Quick treatment: The injectable can be administered during a quick 10-minute office visit. Also known as a “lunchtime procedure”.
• No recovery involved: Since Dysport is nonsurgical, and administered quickly with a tiny needle, you can resume most of your normal activities immediately afterward and you do not have any downtime.
• Little to no pain involved: Injections are administered using small needles that causevery little to no discomfort.